• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

12 DPO - little spots ..wow fun read

onyxangel21

Reaction score
Here we go ... so I woke took my bbt, wow it went up hehe. awesome . Went to take a pee and started work. mid day rolls by and I go to the bathroom for the 3rd time. Weird CM - It was neither yellowish, white, or clear... more like the palest pink you ever seen seriously it was alot of clear but with a tint! NO streaks of red no spots of red nothing like that.

It was a clear blob with this hue of pink. The only reason I think it's pink is because compared to my normal yellowish, or whitish cm I've had since OV this is different.

5 HOURS LATER

I had to go to the bathroom again (3RD TIME) and guess what loads of clear CM with stringy red bits... the best I can describe it is like oil and water not mixing properly.

So now the great question is....Is this spotting OR AF (3-4daysearly) very nervous and kind of scared that this is AF :( very sad.

Here is my TWW symptoms

Ovulation Day -Nothing
1DPO- BD + Instead Cup, bbt jump
2DPO- bbt drop
3DPO- tired, gums bled, bbt dip
4DPO- tired, bbt jumped, light BB tenderness.
5DPO- Dry mouth, Very tired, Bloody taste in mouth, VERY light cramping on right(morning) then Left (now)20:40pm,diarrhea (sorry tmi)
6DPO- I woke up from a dream that I was weeing myself icky!! I had to run the bathroom an go. BB tender, bbt still higher than pre-ovulation, full lower abdomen feeling. very light cramps. Not tired yet (1:17pm) diarrhea (sorry tmi) hips feel like they are perturbing from my skin. Very gassy .
7DPO- Very SBB, lower back ache, bbt drop a little, twinges in lower abdomen (last night and this morning) increased appetite, yellow CM, light headedness, increased urination
8DPO - Tired but only could sleep for 7 hours, been getting up earlier each day. Appetite increase. VERY SBB, Very bad lower back aches. VERY light pulling sensation in lower abdomen. Headache. loose stool. Arthritis feeling in left hand (unrelated??)
9DPO - Sore above pubic bone, gums bleeding while brushing, a bit more energetic, Mild SBB, Bad breathe (AFTER brushing), woke up sweating Really bad nightmare, Tonsil stones, feeling blue, CCM, loose stool, BFN.
10DPO - Right BB Hurts like CRAZY. Nauseous, fluttering in uterus area, BBT Dropped below CoverLine (suspect me sleeping with mouth open had something to do with it), Very Fatigued, increased sex drive, Increased appetite, very bloated and gassy.
11DPO - Moderate BB Pain, Very Gassy, Slight heartburn.. but not the burning type lol. Sternum is killing me, bloated. Another weird dream last night but NOT horrific like the last (thank god) more like stupid. A little Fatigued. Overall pleasant.
12 DPO -Mid day start to bleed. Not enough for tampon 4 hours so far and amount it still hardly anything only when I wipe, also no cramps?? I'm normally hunched over crying in pain. Light sore BB, craving chocolate had 5 tea cakes! Feel energetic

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->