12 or 13dpo what do you think

Could be implantation hun I got my bfp at 8dpo and started spotting at 10dpo and he is now 2 and a half xx

Usually You get a BFp after implantation though !
I’m cramping and spotting so looks like it was a chemical or a false positive . Who knows ..

Yes usually you do but I didn't with my second I know a few ladies who spotted after I was such a nervous wreck even the doctor said its so common in early pregnancy our bodies work different with every pregnancy, I spotted for around 3 days red pink and brown and cramps too it just stayed as a light flo didn't get heavy, so you never know hun could just be one of them things that is defaintly a bfp on your test maybe do a test tomorrow or today after a very long pee hold good luck xx

Yes usually you do but I didn't with my second I know a few ladies who spotted after I was such a nervous wreck even the doctor said its so common in early pregnancy our bodies work different with every pregnancy, I spotted for around 3 days red pink and brown and cramps too it just stayed as a light flo didn't get heavy, so you never know hun could just be one of them things that is defaintly a bfp on your test maybe do a test tomorrow or today after a very long pee hold good luck xx

Thanks for your message - we will see but not putting my hopes up

Spotting can be normal don't panic yet. You can have implantation bleeding up until 5 weeks

It's common like the others said. I had some degree of spotting/bleeding and cramping up to about 9 weeks with my three. Sex seemed to be a trigger with my second. I would put your feet up and rest, don't lift anything heavy obviously, don't exercise or overexert yourself in any way, don't have sex at the moment and see how things are. I think I would probably retest tomorrow to see what they are up to also

It's common like the others said. I had some degree of spotting/bleeding and cramping up to about 9 weeks with my three. Sex seemed to be a trigger with my second. I would put your feet up and rest, don't lift anything heavy obviously, don't exercise or overexert yourself in any way, don't have sex at the moment and see how things are. I think I would probably retest tomorrow to see what they are up to also

No idea-

I think it was a chemical I dunno

So the spotting increased guess I’m out !! It’s okay everything happens for a reason

Oh I'm so sorry. I hope next month is your month x

Thank you everyone went for an hcg test to make sure the levels are dropping - next cycle the dr is going to give me progesterone they believe that’s the problem so we shall see
Thank you all again
Xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"