12 week scan gender guesses please! Is this my 3rd girl??

Gym knickers

Lucky mum to 2 munchkins!
Reaction score
So I've got two girlies already, I think skullwise this baby looks exactly the same, not sure on nub. She went between the legs briefly and I saw nothing so thinking maybe another girly- any guesses?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 52
I wud say girl guess based on skull but I can't see a nub so really more of a guess!

I have no idea how it works but thought I'd wish you luck xx

Thanks! Guessing it's tied so far! She went quickly down through the legs and didn't see anything- wondering if I would at this stage though?

hmmmm, I wouldn't rule anything out- I must have missed mine going between the legs :/

When u found out with my dd i thought i seen something between her legs and i would say i know what im looking for so you can never be sure x

Based on nub, which I think I see. I will guess girl.

Found it :)
not giving out false hope but i wouldnt automatically guess girl off of this as i'm wondering if theres the shadow of a boyish nub hidden in the leg? i have tried to save your pic to draw it on but i'm not very techy and dont know how once saved to send it to somewhere i can edit it, i will keep trying!

Found it :)
not giving out false hope but i wouldnt automatically guess girl off of this as i'm wondering if theres the shadow of a boyish nub hidden in the leg? i have tried to save your pic to draw it on but i'm not very techy and dont know how once saved to send it to somewhere i can edit it, i will keep trying!

Thank you so much! I'm trying not to rule a boy out as it was only a quick sweep through the legs. Interesting as I thought I saw a boyish nub too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->