12 week scan question

LittleMinx

Finally Complete <3
Reaction score
Hey ladies..

At my booking appointment with my MW she queried my dates due to a funny bleed (last period) and having conceived so quick off the pill.. So she has arranged for me to have my '12' week scan quickly. I've just got the letter through and if i am right by my dates then i'll be just under 11 weeks when i'm scanned :wacko: Will they be able to do the nuchal scan at that stage or will i have to go back a week later?!

Thanks for reading :flower:

According to NHS website you need to measure between 11+2 and 14+1 for NT scan. So you might measure big enough.

It will depend on the area if they bring you back in or not. In my area if you don't measure right on the day then you don't get NT scan, you get the quadruple test instead around 15 weeks. ...... Of course if that happened to me I'd kick off royally until they did the scan, but I'm a stroppy 30-something who usually gets my own way with professionals.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/pregn...ening-amniocentesis-downs-syndrome.aspx#close

Thanks hun, .. I think i might be a few days further along due to my chart (ewcm etc) so maybe it will work out just right.

I will make sure i get a 2nd scan if need be, like you i am a stroppy 30-something who doesn't take much crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->