12 weeks today!!!!!! Woohooo !!!anyone else??

laila 44

Reaction score
I made it! Almost in second trimester! 12 weeks today ! It's been my milestone that's kept me going through all the misery of first trimester... It's finally here! Mc rate drops and life goes on. Anyone else super thrilled to be 12 weeks?!! :cloud9::happydance:

I am too :) I feel like its gone by quickly for me. I also have another U/S on Monday!

Thanks girls!! My 12 week scan is Monday really looking forward to it xx

Yaaaay!!! Congratulations! I'm 13+1 but 12 weeks was big for me too. I was able to finally relax once I got past it and got my NT scan.

Congratulations!

I was 12 weeks yesterday too, soooo happy to have made it when. At times, I really thought I could just curl up & die in a corner!!

I have turned a massive corner in the last few days and it's changed my mood totally-I'm no longer a walking zombie!! I hope you are feeling well too, roll on 2nd tri! X x

I was 12 weeks yesterday based on the dating scan (12 weeks tomorrow based on LMP).. does mc risk decrease after 12 weeks? I'm so happy to reach this milestone!!!

Congratulations!

I was 12 weeks yesterday too, soooo happy to have made it when. At times, I really thought I could just curl up & die in a corner!!

I have turned a massive corner in the last few days and it's changed my mood totally-I'm no longer a walking zombie!! I hope you are feeling well too, roll on 2nd tri! X x

Same here! Glad you are better as well. I spent the entire first 10 weeks on a couch feeling sorry for myself and now I'm slowely feeling better. Some days are better than others but overall it's definitely improving. Can't wait to get to second trimester next week!!!! Yay!!!!

Yay congrats ladies!

It's def the milestone I was looking forward to as well. Just makes it feel safer and more relaxed.

Laila do update after your scan! Mine is in a week and a half and dying to find out the gender eek!!

See u ladies in second tri!:flower:

12 weeks for me on Monday (although as of last ultrasound baby was measuring ahead by 5 days!)! I have my NT scan and genetic testing (MaterniT21) on Wednesday. I can hardly stand the wait, never made it this far before! Congrats to everyone else for reaching this milestone!! <3

Yay for 12 weeks :)!

I'm still waiting on my scan all because of moving house in mid process :dohh: have midwife Wednesday and hoping a scan will be next week after that or the week after

I'm. 12 weeks tomorrow and scan Thur. I'm equally excited and nervous :)

How exciting for all of us!!!! We're moving to second trimester! Woohoooo. I have a scan Monday and NT measurements although I already did panorama genetic testing that told us we are expecting another girl!!!! No genetic abnormalities reported. However I'm still hoping baby looks ok on Monday and that all is well. I can hear her hb on the Doppler xx

I'm twelve weeks today and glad the nausea is all but gone...just wish I had more energy I just don't want to do much of anything. We all will be in second trimester soon :happydance:

My nausea has recently subsided too, but I am still really tired at 12 weeks.

They are talking about a key lime....they are pretty small, I'd say a little smaller than a ping pong ball. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->