12dpo af due in 2days

strawberry19

me oh & Noah :)
Reaction score
hi ladies i have been trying to conceive for 6 months now with no luck and to add totroubles the hubby has just got a new job which is great as its alot more money but its nightshift! begining to think this is just not going to happen for me!

anyway the dreaded af is due on thursday and ive just noticed a tiny spot of pinky brown blood when wiped (sorry tmi)!! is it too late to be implantation bleeding or is their still hope?

baby dust and good luck to all

x

It really all depends on when you O'ed! I wouldn't count myself out yet! GL and hope you get your BFP! :)

i would have ovd between the 23rd and 25th march ... last few days ive had a high temp .. isnt temp meant to go down before af??! only one more spot of pinky brown blood this morning af due tomoro.. i do have my fingers crossed we wasnt really trying this month as it was putting too much pressure we was just going with the flow.. lets see if that works.. they do say its harder when your actually trying!!..i dont think i can take anymore friends having babies the whole world seems to be except us lot on here!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->