12DPO fever plus other symptoms. Could it be?

Blueseptember

Reaction score
Hello ladies!! Thought I would list my symptoms to see if others had similar symptoms and got their BFP.

I'm about 12dpo. AF due the 19th or 20th.

7-8dpo nauseous off and on and feel flushed/hot in my face. Tired/exhausted.
10dpo had diarrhea off and on all day. Nauseous all day. Very light uterus cramps off and on. Lightheaded/dizzy. Shooting pain in nipples/breasts. Tired. Face red, flushed, and hot to touch.
11dpo still having nausea off and on. No appetite. Sore breasts. Small red bump on areole. Light uterus cramps and twinges off and on. Fever/temp of 99.8. Still tired/exhausted. Light headed and dizzy off and on. Bloated.
12dpo fever/temp of 99.9-100 all day. Nausea off and on. No appetite. Light uterus cramps and twinges off and on. Sharp pain off and on in right side of uterus. Still extremely tired. Breasts sore/tender and feel fuller. Red bump still on areole. Bloated.

Can a low grade fever be a symptom of pregnancy?
Has anyone had these symptoms and got their BFP? Or does this sound more like PMS?
I'm trying to wait until I miss AF before testing bc I don't want to test too early and get a false negative!

Thanks for reading!

What is your temp usually like? When I have been preggers, my temp was in the 98.4-98.7 range when pre-O it's about 97.7. You could be fighting off a cold, which I hear is good for implanting. Feeling poopy and feeling pregnant can be so similar that all I can say is take a test lol sorry I don't have a better answer.

Did you get a flu shot this year?

What is your temp usually like? When I have been preggers, my temp was in the 98.4-98.7 range when pre-O it's about 97.7. You could be fighting off a cold, which I hear is good for implanting. Feeling poopy and feeling pregnant can be so similar that all I can say is take a test lol sorry I don't have a better answer.

Did you get a flu shot this year?

I don't get the flu shot because I have lupus and it basically makes me get the flu. I get super sick from it. I've had the flu before though, and this isn't the flu. I'm not really sick feeling. Just the mild nausea off and on.
My normal temp is usually around 97.6ish to about 98.3ish. Today I feel like my period may be on its way soon. I'm having pms like cramps off and on. I'm trying to hold out on taking a test until I actually miss AF. Starting to feel like I'm out this month but really hoping I'm wrong!
Thanks for replying! :)

Every time I post on here I'm lucky to get one or two responses. I never have luck with this site..

Hm well I was going to say if you had the flu shot it could explain being sick but only a mild fever. Have you tested yet?

Hm well I was going to say if you had the flu shot it could explain being sick but only a mild fever. Have you tested yet?

That's what's odd.. I don't feel sick. My face just feels warm and I've had mild nausea on and off. Today my temp is right at 99. AF is due the 19th or 20th. I really don't want to test before AF is due bc I don't want to sit and stare at a negative test then AF show up. So I'm holding out until I'm late. I've been having pms like cramps all day today. Makes me feel like AF is going to show.

Hoping this Ruth's into your bfp! I am a poas addict who has started as early as 4dpo on cheapie and my idea of late is making it to 8dpo lol so I vote test! :)

Hoping this Ruth's into your bfp! I am a poas addict who has started as early as 4dpo on cheapie and my idea of late is making it to 8dpo lol so I vote test! :)

Me too! But I really feel I'm out.
Oh trust me, it's killing me not to test! I have a cheapie just waiting for me under my bathroom counter! I just want to give AF time to show this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->