12dpo implantation bleeding or period? Do I take clomid?

Magicbabydust

Reaction score
After coming off mirena and not having a period for 52 days I was given provera and got a period and started clomid 50mg cd3_7 . Cd14 had spotting and positive opk cd16 and felt ovulation on cd17. Cd28 11dpo and had soft cramps and pain in right hip area possibly ovary and low back pain. Now 12dpo i checked my cervix to see where it was and it's reachable and not open but I saw bright blood on my finger. Put a tampon in just to be safe as I'm at work and now I'm not sure what to do. My provera period was only 3 days light with a little spotting on 4. Do I start my next round of clomid on what I would think is cd3 in 2 days from now or is it possibly implantation bleeding? I know clomid is very dangerous if pregnant but don't want to miss a whole cycle if this is just a light period. I had bfn yesterday 11dpo on dollar store brand early result. Anyone have any suggestions on how to tell if this is implantation or a light period? My doctor hasn't gotten back to me and I'm freaking out. We agreed to only try until I turn 32 in a few months so every month counts. Sorry this is so long

Update now it's brown not bright red but it is enough that I need something after a few hours to keep from messing up my clothes. Still haven't heard from the doctor. I've never had brown at the beginning of a period, only at the end

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->