12DPO too early to take HPT test?My BBT is rising in chart

reshma11

Reaction score
hello,

Today i m 12DPO and my temperature again rise today. sometimes i m craving for spicy food. i m getting creamy to sticky and sometimes watery kind of CM.

i have 14days LP so 2 more days 2 go for AF.

what do you think should i take HPT or not. i dont want to see negative HPT.

Hi,

If you really want to avoid seeing a negative (who doesn't!?) then I would wait until AF is late, but you can definitely get a BFP at 12dpo!! Your chart looks good, btw! If it were me, I would test...but I have no self restraint and 60 internet cheapies in my house just itching to be used (I live in China, where things are SO inexpensive...lol, 60 tests cost me $6 USD!)

If you check this site, it tells you the probability of getting a positive at each dpo if you are actually pregnant...for 12 dpo it's over 80% :)

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=12

Keep us posted! x

hi RandaPanda.

Thanks for your reply. so i could not control myself from testing and i took 1 HPT test and it came back :bfn: :cry::cry::cry::cry:

i m so disappointed now. dont know what else i can do different next month to see positive HPT. this time its taking way to long to see BFP.

baby dust to everybody we is trying for this month feb positive

Sorry to hear it was negative, Reshma :( But don't count yourself out completely until AF shows.

Just out of curiosity, are you doing anything in particular while TTC? Like smep, pre-seed, opks, etc?

hi dear

No i m not doing anything extra other than charting . even charting i started in last 2 cycle earlier i was not doing anything.

after my last ectopic we started TTC but no results so we went to RE and she did all possible test but all came to normal.she asked me to chart.

i conceived 3 times but out of 3 , 2 were MC and 1 ectopic. all 3 times i conceived without doing anything extra and all 3 times it only took 1 or 2 month to conceive. this time taking so long since may 2013 to till date no success.

do u think without prescription i should use pre seed or anything?i m thinking to use OPK from next cycle if AF comes.

hoping for the best now
Sorry to hear it was negative, Reshma :( But don't count yourself out completely until AF shows.

Just out of curiosity, are you doing anything in particular while TTC? Like smep, pre-seed, opks, etc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->