13 DPO faint lines

JAJuly2013

Mom and Wife
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm trying to not be worried so I'm hoping for some reassurance.
I took a dollar tree test this afternoon and it was faintly positive. I bought a FRER and took it about 5 hours later and it too was faintly positive. Should I be worried??

With my first two pregnancies I didn't get a positive test until the exact day or day after my period was due and they were extremely faint. My daughter in fact was so faint on the day my period was due that I wasn't even sure it was a line. I thought I was seeing things. Obviously they both turned out fine. I think dark lines early on are rare to be honest, at the very least faint lines in the beginning are not anything to be worried about by itself. Good luck.

Sorry to double post but I found the pictures of my daughter's first pregnancy tests. The first one as you can see is almost not even there, the next one is from two days later on the same brand of test. I was 14/15 DPO on my first test.

FB_IMG_1550638120380.jpg FB_IMG_1550638169881.jpg

I am 12 DPO and have very faint lines...Dollar store tests aren’t very sensitive and if you took the frer and your pee wasnt very concentrated

Looks like a CP...I took another dollar store test this morning with FMU and it was negative. I'm bummed. I had a CP back in 2013 and with that one I had 2 positives a week a part from each other but I also had spotting. I haven't had any spotting at all. I just find it odd. If I don't have even a small amount of HCG in my system to create a positive pregnancy test why am I not spotting already?

I took a FRER Digi and it's positive. What in the world? I am still not having any spotting so I am hesitantly excited.... Praying it's a sticky bean!

I did a CB early detection back when I was 11DPO and only got the most faintest line. It was the Frer that confirmed my pregnancy
20190219_221824.jpg
FRER was still faint but darker than the CB.
Also those cheap strip tests I did on this day as well and it only had like a shadow on it that only I cud seem to see. My husband said it was a negative.
I didnt get a strong line on them cheap strip tests until about 3 days past my AF. There not very sensitive.
Do you have another FRER line test?
A line is a line no matter how faint hon and some womon have slow rising hcg.
I really hope u get some stronger lines soon CP are horrible.
Sending hugs :hugs:

I'm going to be buying another line test today. I'll be sure to update! I still don't have any spotting so my fingers are crossed.

Well ladies, it is a CP. I took 2 more tests yesterday and they were both negative. Today 18 DPO I have begun bleeding. I'm disappointed but also relieved. My hubby is gonna get a vasectomy. We already have a total of 5 kids, 3 that are at home with us full time. This would have been number 6.

Oh no sweetheart I am so so sorry this is happening.
I've had 2 chemicals and a later MC and it's just awful.
Just wanted to wish you all the very best and good luck for the future :hug:<3<3<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->