13 dpo help me!!!!

kmiller746

Reaction score
ok so here is the deal... i am 27 years old and in 2007 i was told i had pcos.... i am also diabetic but it is under control. i have been using rogesterone cream for about a month and 1/2 and i have notice very good changes. I am pretty sure i wasnt ovulating before starting to use it. I am currently 13 dpo and have been cramping since about 8dpo kinda feel like af cramps. i took a test the morning of 12dpo and got a bfn am i out this month?????? i have been very tired started getting sore boobs yesterday and alot of watery/creamy cm (TMI SORRY) what are my chances??? :wacko:

Thanks... i keep telling my self that but i dont know i cant help think i am out since i had a bfn at 12 dpo... i keep telling my self there is still a chance but i guess i cant but worry! i am going to test again in the morning! :)

Well im 14 dpo now and i took a test with fmu and still negative....not even a faint line!!! wish i knew what was going on

ok update! 15 dpo and still nothing... my doc says wait till around the 5th which will put me 22 dpo so i guess we will see if the ugly witch doesnt show

Good luck. I'm on 14 and started or starting today :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->