13 weeks and lacking appetite

cuddlebugluv

Reaction score
Is this a normal thing? my appetite has really decreased as has the desire to drink 1 gallon of water like my Doctor insists. I find myself not 'feeling' pregnant and it's gotten me a little paranoid. Maybe it's all just worries in my head, but I'd love to hear from everyone on the normalcy if this is indeed normal.

I experienced the same thing. I had severe morning (all day) sickness until 16 weeks. After that, I had no desire to eat or drink anything. It’s also been terribly hot where I live and that made it even worse. I found that I could tolerate melons, which doubled as something to eat and drink since it’s so high in water. Second trimester is weird because you feel so normal it is almost scary. I’m 23 weeks and feel like I could do almost anything but as I grow bigger my limitations are very apparent haha.

This helps me feel a lot better, with my first two I felt pregnant all the way through and ate ravenously. This time around I'm all sorts of blah and not wanting anything much. Yay for energy though! I can't wait to see if I get any back, it'd be so nice to be able to upkeep the house properly again lol :D

I'm almost 14 weeks and I've had such terrible nausea that I can barely drink anything (even water makes me throw up). Eating has been tough, too. You'll pull through it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->