14 DPO and B(Faint)P

utbabymomma

Reaction score
I wanted to share my TWW story to help encourage other women. I have sought solice in this community for months and took a lot of hope from what I read.

I was pretty sure I was "out" this month. I experienced a chemical pregnancy last month and had every symptom A-Z so this month when I didn't really feel much "different" i was gearing up to try again next month.

I cramping 12 dpo as well as sore BBs from 10-14dpo. I was also very moody but all of this I attributed to PMS. The night of 13dpo I kept getting sharp stabbing pains in my uterus area. That was the first time I thought maybe something was different. I decided not to test since I drove myself CRAZY with testing last month. I was at work and at lunch time caved to the testing monster. I didn't have my glasses and thought I saw 2 lines but couldn't confirm. My sister works with me and she was able to confirm the 2nd line. I went home and tested with a digital test and it confirmed I am 1-2 weeks pregnant.

Today (15 dpo) I am cramping pretty bad but so far not nauseous.

When we tried this month we used mucinex and I drank grapefruit juice 1 dpo.

I am so excited but so nervous. At 36 years old I know several women my age who have experienced difficulties so my fingers and toes are all crossed for a healthy pregnancy and baby. Wishing baby dust for everyone. Hope this gives people hope :)

Congratulations! Thank you for sharing your success. That gives me some hope that maybe I'm not out yet this month. :)

Don't give up hope!!! I was pretty low last month when everything didn't work out so just goes to show it will happen when and how it is supposed to. Best of luck and fingers crossed for you :)

utbabymomma, did you chart? if so would you share the pic?

Thanks for this, i've tested past 4 days and have pretty much give up hope of it being BFP as they are clear BFN's!! 11 DPO tomorrow.

Actually I didn't chart. I took my temp a few days but was doing it at night after work so I am pretty sure the temps were useless. I started this cycle out with an awful head cold i thought might have been the flu and then I broke a tooth. It was a disaster of a start to the new year so I wasn't very focused on this cycle. I credit that for taking the stress off TTC for this month.

I tested at 10 and 11 dpo even though I was certain I was out this month and both were BFN. I didn't test again until 14 dpo and got the BFP. Good luck!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->