14 DPO and BFN, but BEAUTIFUL cart: What do you think is going on??

Tasha S.

Reaction score
Girls, I'm losing it!! Please check out my chart (in my signature) and tell me what you think!! I've never had such a fabulous looking chart, and I always got early BFPs with my other pregnancies. I'm losing it! :rofl:

Oh, AND my luteal phase has never been longer than 12 days, and I'm on 14 DPO!

I'm in the same boat :( 14dpo and seemed like the perfect chart.... Had so many symptoms and have been suffering with insomnia last two nights, waking up at 3am and not getting back to sleep at all, ridiculously vivid dreams have started too (last night dreamt I got my BFP and woke up to test, cried when BFN). AF due today and hasn't arrived, however I am seriously giving up and I'm sad.
(Also got shooting pain in armpit today, a symptom I haven't had has part of my collection for the last week but seen many women say it is a symptom!!!?)

Baby dust to you honey xxxxxx

I understand I'm 13dpo af tomorrow should be pray not, anyway bfn today! Yesterday and this morning I 9nly got ghost lines :'( I have serious indigestion I never have that!!!! Baby dust!!!!!

AF finally got me at 15 DPO (literally an hour before midnight, so closer to 16 DPO). I've never charted l luteal phase longer than 12 DPO. Good luck ladies!! I hope you end up getting bfps!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->