14 weeks, father walked out

P

Proudmummyd

Hi ladies I'm pretty new to this but thought it was worth a try for some support, I'm currently pregnant with our second baby, and out of the blue my fiancé has up and left me, no explanation no reason just left, we have a 4 year old also and I'm just really heart broken not sure what I should be doing my emotions are literally all over the place he won't tell me where he is, why he left nothing.. Anyone been in a similar situation how did you cope, can't help but think I can't do this all on my own

With my daughter my partner left basically when we found out. It's hard but youll be surprised how well yoyll be able to cope, maybe not for you but for your older child and baby on the way.
My current partner and I have recently parted ways and it really hurts but in the end you have to stay strong. There is a single parents board here which is amazing and full of support. Also if you need anything feel free to message me. Just keep on mind yes he has left but you're not alone.

:hugs:

I'm not sure what to say, but to just to give a word of support. Just be strong for your children and if you have family close, let them know. Sending hugs

Is it likely he just needs some space to get his head around it? Terrible that he didn't discuss it with you. Stay strong and like others have said, lean on friends and family for the support you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->