@ 14 Weeks no heartbeat-Still trying 2 cope

angelnnc

Reaction score
I went 2 scheduled f/u appt. They couldn't hear the heartbeat. This had occurred b4 & simply found that the baby was wiggling & then got a strong reassuring h/b. Dr. sent me 2 lunch & return 4 u/s. @ u/s I saw my baby on the screen & was just about 2 ask how soon could we determine the gender, when tech. reached up in a blink & swung the screen away from me, she spoke & all I can recall is a horrible, painful scream...I then realized it was from me ...this is too hard to continue further details. Just wondering if there r others who experienced similar. I'd like 2 hopefully find some help in coping w/loss, regrets & unanswered questions.

Hun I am so sorry :cry: We all know this is the worst pain you can ever feel. It hurts like hell :cry: If you want to come here, and cry scream or yell... we will all be here to listen. But just remember, and this comes from all of us... you will never "get over" this, but the pain eventually doesnt hurt. Its still there, but you learn how to live with it....

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I am so so so sorry you have to be here with us :cry:

I am so sad for what happened to you. I too was just about 15 weeks at me routine check up. Still had all symptoms, I went through 6 weeks of morning sickness. Then my midwife couldn't find the heartbeat. Sent me in for Ultrasound more for my piece of mind. The first thing he says to me is "are you bleeding". I thought that's not a good question. Then told me my baby had died. I fell on the floor on my hands and knees and cryed! It took my body 1 week to reconize the loss, and miscarry. It was such a hard time, both mentally and physically. I felt so empty. When I had to go back for another ultrasound to make sure the miscarriage was complete. And it was so hard seeing an empty womb. It has been almost 7 weeks, and I am feeling better. I am a Christian, and found comfort in my faith.

If you wanna chat more, or have anything to ask, please do!!

i am so so sorry this has happened to you hun!! its heartbreaking every time we see someone new enter into this forum.
we are all here for you 100% whenever you feel ready to talk or scream or whatever you need. its a tough time for you and the next few weeks will be the toughest you'll ever face but we are here 24/7 for support and advice!

always here!! thinking of you xxxxxxxxxxx

I went 2 scheduled f/u appt. They couldn't hear the heartbeat. This had occurred b4 & simply found that the baby was wiggling & then got a strong reassuring h/b. Dr. sent me 2 lunch & return 4 u/s. @ u/s I saw my baby on the screen & was just about 2 ask how soon could we determine the gender, when tech. reached up in a blink & swung the screen away from me, she spoke & all I can recall is a horrible, painful scream...I then realized it was from me ...this is too hard to continue further details. Just wondering if there r others who experienced similar. I'd like 2 hopefully find some help in coping w/loss, regrets & unanswered questions.

Hi, I am so sorry you have had to join us. A similar thing happened to me.
i had a nuchal scan at 12-13 weeks and all was good.
A routine check at 17 weeks found no HB and u/s showed baby had died at 13-14 weeks.
My LO was then born sleeping 4 weeks ago.
This has been the worst thing I have ever been through. After the funeral service i thought i could move on, but there are up and down days.
However, I have found everyone on this site so kind and helpful.
I have had a down today, but after talking on here, I feel a little better again.
These things are not easy and over time will get better (I had MMC at 10 weeks - 8 weeks gestation) in July 09 too. Then had beautiful baby boy MAy 10.
We are all here for you to offer support and a shoulder to cry on.
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Angelnnc, I'm so sorry for your loss. Please be assured that we know how devastating this is and that we are here for you whenever you need to share your thoughts or let off steam. Wishing you some gentle days ahead. Take care of yourself :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
I am so sorry for your loss.
I was 20 weeks when I went for Amnio and before they could do the amnio they do a sonogram and when they did the sonogram they told me Ava was gone :cry::cry::cry::cry: I had a sonogram a week prior and she was fine. I had no bleeding no pain nothing. I was completely devastated , still am/
I gave birth to her in my home and we buried her on 3/11/2011.

This is a terrible devastating thing to go through it killed me inside :cry::cry:
Now 11 months later I am better, but it has taken alot of time.
Her 1 year loss is coming on March 3rd and I am dreading it, I don't know where a whole year has went :cry::cry:
We all understand your pain and what you are going through. If you ever need to talk I am here.. XOXOO Andrea
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am so sorry for you loss, and hate that there is another lady here. Its not nice that you have to join this 'club' but honestly these ladies here have been my life line over the last 10 weeks when I lost my LO @ 19 weeks. My circumstances were different to yours & my body went into premature labour with LO still alive and kicking. But the pain & agony is the same, we have lost a precious much hoped for baby. If you need to cry or ask questions about how you feel or feel like you need to talk and tell someone how you feel this is a really good place to do it as we have all sadly been there and know how you feel. xxxx Take care xxxx

I am so sorry for your devastating loss :cry: My story is a little different but I too was given the most devastating news at a scan - seeing your longed for LO on the screen and knowing that they aren't going to make it is the most traumatic thing ever, I am so so sorry you have to go through this :hugs:

My loss was over 6 months ago now and I have found such great support on these forums. Honestly I do not know where I would be now if not for these woman on here who have all been through similar experiences. It really helps to know that the feelings and emotions you have are normal. We are always here to listen and offer advice if you want to vent / scream / cry or have questions :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->