15+4, no bump yet

mrsj13

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

This is my first pregnancy and there's no bump yet, in spite of me being in the 15th week. Is this normal?

Friends and family who're settled far off keep asking for bump pics and I keep telling them to wait a little longer.

I have a checkup scheduled this Saturday, but wanted to know if anyone else did not show till 15th week?

Regards
J

this is my third and bump only started once I got closer to 20 weeks!

Bump size is very different from person to person and even from pregnancy to pregnancy. Most first timers show later than those pregnant with baby #2 or more. Lots of things can effect when you get a bump including your height, weight and even genetics! I think how fit you are physically can also effect things. I'm pregnant with baby #1 too and didn't have much of a bump at 15 weeks either but certainly have one now!

Me at 15 weeks:

15 weeks.jpg

Me now at 26 weeks:

26 weeks.jpg

Hope that helps to reassure you!

This is my first and I've had a bump since 14 weeks, but it's pretty small and to be honest I just look chubby!!

Perfectly normal, especially for a first pregnancy :) it'll happen soon enough, along with the pregnancy waddle LOL

Try not to worry too much. With my first, I noticed my body changing around 14 weeks but people close to me noticed around 17 weeks. By 20 weeks I started wearing maternity tops but they were a bit too big still. I'm really petite too so baby had nowhere to hide :)

Try to enjoy the second trimester while you're still relatively comfortable! The bump will arrive before you know it! And try not to let it get you down if people comment on your small bump. It seems many people forget to be tactful when they see a pregnant woman!

It's okay, I didn't get a bump until I was about 21/22 weeks 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->