15 Weeks and Totally felt Baby?

DJMooMoo79

Reaction score
Well im confused and excited at the same time! This is my second pregnancy and with my first, I first felt movement at the end of my 16th week and they were tiny nudges really low in my abdomen.

But yesterday when I felt pressured moving forward just above my belly button, put my hand there and definitely felt a golf ball size (Head or butt maybe?) push out against my hand before going still. And the continued to do so periodically for an hour. My husband was even able to feel him!

As exciting as that was, Im a little confused too.

I felt my daughter much lower, but he is so much higher (My bump is also very high this time).
I felt little nudges last time from her tiny fist, this time i definitely felt a defined large roll outwards.

From my past experiences and everything ive read, im way too early to feel this so high up and so defined. Is this normal?

I felt little bumps and nudges around 15 weeks. I'm a FTM and have excess fat on my belly so I didn't expect to feel it so early. Since you've already had a baby before I think it makes sense to feel baby move so early, especially since you know what it feels like already.

I felt movement very early with my 2nd, like flutters at 12 or 13 weeks and definitely more "movementy" stuff by 15 or 16...the second is just faster than the first. Your muscles and what not stretch out faster so you are probably just carrying higher earlier since you have already had a child.

I've definitely been feeling baby move for about a week now. It's my third and my first I didn't feel until about 19 weeks and second was about 17 weeks

With my first I felt movement at about 15 weeks. This time around I started feeling flutters at the beginning of 12 weeks and have felt it almost daily since

Number 4 for me and I'm 15+3. Definitely feeling movements and not just flutters any more. Love it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->