15 weeks since last AF, spotting, neg hpt

kbo

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I'm having some issues with an irregular AF. I got off BC last year and after a few months my AF was coming normally again (I have a long cycle though). The last one I had was in September and it was completely normal. I don't think it's due to stress because I was more stressed early in the year.

Nov 22nd I had 5 days of light spotting. A red streak the first day, pink cm for 3 days, then brown cm on the last. I posted in a different forum on here thinking it may have been implantation bleeding and it was suggested that my hormones might be off & to start taking maca capsules, which I have been doing. Now about a month later I'm having light spotting again, except this time it's just brown. I have never spotted before, regardless of my irregular period. I usually spot for a day then start AF. It's been 3 days of just brown spotting, no new blood. I took a test yesterday and it was negative.

I have NO idea what's going on. I feel like I could be PMSing because my bbs are starting to get tender and I've been having some dull lower backaches and very very mild cramps, but AF doesn't seem to be coming. I've had some other symptoms but I don't really know what to make of it and I don't want to keep overthinking it.

I'm 20 and I've been eating healthier & exercising a bit more in the past year. I was at a healthy weight for my height and over the past four months lost a little weight, but nothing major. I'm waiting for new insurance to kick in so going to the GYN will have to wait a bit longer. Any ideas in the mean time? I'd appreciate it so much! :D

Sometimes my periods are like. I've very irregular though.. and I can go from very heavy to very light and almost nothing. I would suggest talking to a doctor about it. You could be pregnant even though you are getting negatives. Hope things work out.

Thanks for the reply! I normally don't worry because I'm irregular, it's just the spotting that makes me nervous. My periods (when I have them) are always normal though. I just wish there was an easier way to know what's going on while I'm waiting for insurance to get to the doc for a blood test. If the spotting last month was implantation bleeding then I'd be about 6-7 weeks along. Is it likely to get a neg hpt result that late?

So this is the fourth day of brown spotting. I spotted pink last month and brown this month...has this happened to anyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->