15DPO and BFN ???

GoldenRatio

Reaction score
Hey ladies im 15dpo today, i was expecting af yesterday but nothing. Im using internet cheapie tests and i have been getting clear bfns. Not even evap line :cry::cry::cry:

Is it possible that this cycle may end up with bfp? I need some hope ladies, give me ur late HPT stories:coffee:

Hi I found that with my last two pregnancies ICs were the last tests to show my bfp and even then it was very faint! Fingers crossed for you! X

Hi I found that with my last two pregnancies ICs were the last tests to show my bfp and even then it was very faint! Fingers crossed for you! X

Thanks hun, i may get frer this weekend if af doesnt show p

Have you had any symptoms? I also tested with a cheapie on what I think was 14dpo and got a BFN. I am now 19dpo and have bought another test I'm planning to use in the morning then I will know for sure!

Have you had any symptoms? I also tested with a cheapie on what I think was 14dpo and got a BFN. I am now 19dpo and have bought another test I'm planning to use in the morning then I will know for sure!

I had some pms symptoms but also some symptoms that i havent experienced before:wacko:

9dpo and 12dpo i have twinges around uterus which i never in my life had it.
Sore boobs
itchy skin
Acne everywhere! my face and back looks like a map
Diarrhea started 13dpo, im in the bathroom everytime i eat or drink anything

I also get stabbing pain here and there, my love handles, hips, boobs, belly

:dohh: im symptom spotting like crazy!

How about u?

They sound very positive! I am also symptom spotting like crazy I feel insane haha. I've been extremely tired, I've had af type cramps, I also have a whole face full of spots but I think that may be down to all the chocolate I've been eating haha. I had pink and brown tinged CM around 8dpo. I've had strange CM since then, today I kept thinking at had turned up but it was ALOT of white stretchy CM! Sorry for tmi!

They sound very positive! I am also symptom spotting like crazy I feel insane haha. I've been extremely tired, I've had af type cramps, I also have a whole face full of spots but I think that may be down to all the chocolate I've been eating haha. I had pink and brown tinged CM around 8dpo. I've had strange CM since then, today I kept thinking at had turned up but it was ALOT of white stretchy CM! Sorry for tmi!

oh no worries mine is thick white and strechy too! but i didnt get the brown cm, that might be ur implantation sign!

And i did forget to mention that im extremely tired. I almost fell asleep while i was driving yesterday. All sounds so promising right!

So how long is ur usual cycle? how many days are u late? do you temp?

Well this is where it gets complicated lol. I am still breastfeeding my 16 month old and only got my period back the end of October so I have no idea how long my cycles are which makes me think that's all this is, my body is still messed up and trying to work itself out!
What about you?
I'm now on day 35.

Well this is where it gets complicated lol. I am still breastfeeding my 16 month old and only got my period back the end of October so I have no idea how long my cycles are which makes me think that's all this is, my body is still messed up and trying to work itself out!
What about you?
I'm now on day 35.

It might be! its like coming of bc, ur cycles might be regulating but all the symptoms for what? i heard u are really fertile after coming of bc and after birth, u never know!

I dont have any kids, and never been pregnant before. Didnt use bc pills, just did the pull out method and worked for us. After our wedding, we stopped preventing and i thought i would be pregnant right away but after 3 months, i figured it doesnt work that way for lot of women. So September i put my ttc game plan on!

This is our 3rd cycle, my cycles are really regular, this is my first time being late. But honetly since we started ttc, my body has been doing things that i havent noticed before :dohh:

Also i never had af pains before af, this cycle i had had af cramps since 12dpo.

I should be around 16dpo, 2 days late for AF and 2 BFNs!! :( I'm very confused. I actually made a similar post in the Trying To Conceive thread because I was hoping for some positive outcomes from other ladies with similar stories

I should be around 16dpo, 2 days late for AF and 2 BFNs!! :( I'm very confused. I actually made a similar post in the Trying To Conceive thread because I was hoping for some positive outcomes from other ladies with similar stories

Witch showed up like hour ago, spotting now:cry:

How did u confirm ovulation?

I hope urs doesnt show p!

I don't know 100% on O day, I'm going off what is normal for me and my cycles. But there's still a chance I didn't ovulate on time :( I'm hoping all of my calculations are right though and I'll get a bfp soon! Baby dust to you!!

I don't know 100% on O day, I'm going off what is normal for me and my cycles. But there's still a chance I didn't ovulate on time :( I'm hoping all of my calculations are right though and I'll get a bfp soon! Baby dust to you!!

FX, let me know!

Sorry the witch got you! I tested BFN this morning so I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant.

:witch: showed this morning... Just before taking my last test in my stash. This was only our first cycle trying so I guess it's not so bad but I'm definitely bummed.. Baby dust to all.

Sorry to hear that Hun! Like u said its only first cycle. Baby dust to next cycle! My periods were never heavy n painful but this one is killing me :(

Same here! I feel like is one of my worst period yet! But that could also be because I'm down about being out this cycle. Here's to next month!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->