16 days late....2 negative test and 2 positive

Janicearroyo1

Reaction score
I'm 16 days late for my period. I'm very regular and I'm not stressed. I took two test last week when I was 6 days late and 2 test were a faint positive...I took one yesterday and it was negative. I also went to a clinic they did the urine test and it was also negative....I don't feel crampy or anything. However, I've had sore nipples, fatigue, headaches, frequent urination and insomnia and tossing and turning throughout the night. I've never missed a period. So I'm pretty confused...help? I went to the bathroom and when I peed I felt a little gush...I wiped in there was a Tiny spec of blood and a little in the toilet...it was bright red. Mixed with like clear stretchy discharge. Very small amount and nothing else. Not enough to even fill a panty liner...and that was it. What do u think?? Is my chance of pregnancy slim?

If the 2 positives were home tests sometimes you can see the testing line even though it's not really supposed to be showing up (you said it was faint so I think that's probably what has happened). I've had what looked like a false positive from them so when I was testing to see if I was pregnant with my LO I only used digital ones. From what you've said about the tests it doesn't sound like you're pregnant. If I were you I'd give it a week or so and if you still haven't come on I'd get a digital test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->