16 Days Since Twin M/C

mami2karina

Mami of 3~Expecting #4!
Reaction score
So it's been 16 days since we m/c our twins on Christmas Day. Yesterday I had the tiniest bit of spotting a couple of times and this morning a lot. It reminded me of when I had implantation spotting with my pregnancies. I have been trying to track my cycle by CM and I had some just a week after the m/c but dismissed it, we have been ttc since we m/c so I am wondering if I did actually O then and this be implantation spotting. I'm scared and also wondering if could actually be AF going to be coming. The waiting after a m/c is so frustrating, and I have always had AF come exactly 4 weeks after m/c so I'm really wondering if I already got pregnant again. I am so scared to test and get a BFN, but I know a BFP will weigh hard on me as well. I don't want to suffer another m/c, this one was the most devestating one I've had. I'm just so scared.

I am so sorry for your loss, just want to give you big hugs.:hugs:
From what I have read, and had experienced myself - the implantation bleed occurs usually from 10 - 13dpo or roughly thereabouts. Is this what is happening with you? If so then it could be a good sign :) When my Implantation Bleed happened with my very first pregnancy I was so confused and thought it was my period come early. Then it turned out to be a BFP. I can completely understand how messed up that would make you feel though so soon after the loss of your cherished twins. xx

Thank you. It seems like it is implantation bleeding to me. This time after m/c and before first AF is such a confusing mess. Secretly I would love it to be that I already O'd and conceived, but I am so scared. I know that everything is back to normal, beta was back to normal within the first couple days after m/c as well. So it's very possible that I just O'd right after the m/c and conceived, we have been :sex: lol so anything is possible. I'm just scared I guess. I thought I was going to die that day. Now my friend tells me about 10 days ago that she actually carried a baby to term after everyone thought that she had m/c, she went out of state and stayed with her grandfather, finally told the father that she was still pregnant and then after she delivered they drove to Mexico and gave the baby to his mom and sisters to raise. I wanted to die and strangle her all at once, she has a 2 year old, and he had just turned 1 when she said the baby and she is a single mother and said she didn't want to raise another baby alone. So everyone, including her father that raised her alone, thinks she either m/c (which she told everyone) or had an abortion, which is what she told her dad she was leaving the state to do. The NEXT day she Facebook's me and tells me to call her ASAP. Well I had no idea what was going on so I called her and guess what??? She tells me she's pregnant AGAIN. OMG. I wanted to die, I started bawling. They got in a HUGE fight 2 days ago and she texted me at midnight to tell me she's having an abortion, for real this time. She talked to her dad and he's going to pay for it. WHY on earth does God give these girls babies that DO NOT want them yet take away our precious angels we so badly want???? I do not understand it at all. I just want to die. And curl up and cry some more. I don't know what to do about my friend. It is her life and her decision, but she knows everything that I'm going through and it hurts me so badly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->