16 DPO, Elevated Temps, Negative Test

kelseyh

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm new to this forum. My husband and I are TTC Baby #2. I am now 16 DPO, my temps are still way above my coverline, and my chart even looks triphasic. My luteal phase is never longer than 15 days.
Here is a link to my chart:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

I've used the cheapie Dollar Store brand tests. With my first baby, I didn't test until I was well over a week late (I was in denial).

Anyone have any thoughts on what's up with this chart? I'm going crazy here! My periods are usually like clockwork!

I cant view your chart hun but dollar store tests ive heard arent that sensitive, if you only implanted a few days ago, the hcg will still be low & rising, do you have aby frers or sensitive tests available? If you period is late & temos are really high still its looking good ;) have you had any cramps ir spotting at all?

FF has been known to be wrong. It could be possible that you ovulated later than you thought. You can still have regular periods and irregular ovulation, in which case your hpt would also become positive well after AF is due. Try a FRER if you can afford it. They are best for the earliest detection. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->