17 days late, CD47, BFN

Cb26

Reaction score
Hello everybody!
Just hoping somebody may be able to help me out with their own experiences or stories you’ve read elsewhere.

Me and my SO have been ttc for over two years now. I have a clockwork cycle of the 1st of every month, sometimes a day early or a day late.

This month I am currently 17 days late. Only symptoms I’m having are breast twinges or breast pain every now and then, cramping that comes and goes and bloating. In terms of Cm, some days it’s very light pink, some days brown and some days lots of clear mucus.

I went to the doctors yesterday and he has advised me to wait another week to ten days and then he will send me for a blood test as it’s still too early for a hpt. I thought surely by now there would be enough HCG hormone? Or have more symptoms? Anybody had a long long cycle and had a positive from bloodwork or hpt?

Any advice or general chit chat would be great :hugs:

No advice but I can sympathize. I'm 13 days late today, this has never happened in my life. No abnormal stress or changes, we actually weren't even ttc right now, just casually talking about possibly starting to try for no. 3 at some point. I had a lot of nausea and headaches the first week which have died down, still having AF type cramps but nothing else really. I had all of my normal PMS symptoms the week before af was due; headache, irritable, increased appetite. I was really surprised when she didnt show!!
I guess we can wait together :p :coffee:

We tried for 2 years for our first. I'm sure you are losing your ever loving mind!! I cant imagine how crazy I would have felt being so late while we were trying for him!!

Yeah im in the same position having AF feelings and thinking I’m out and I’m not and before I know it another day goes by. I’ve never had anything like this before either and I’m sort of in that frame of mind of AF or positive would be great lol. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->