17 dpo bfn

missranda

Waiting on a Miracle
Reaction score
Ok ladies, I am currently 17 dpo according to my ff chart. BFN today, btw.

My question is, do you think my ovulation date is correct? If so, why in the world would I still be getting BFNs???

This tww has been different than any tww I've ever kept track of (going on 4 years of charting). I usually have a lot of cramps throughout the tww, getting stronger and unbearable the closer I get to AF. I'd say LP is usually 15 days. I've barely had any "cramps" this tww. I would rather just call them twinges because I barely felt them. My cramps are HORRIBLE almost always and cause me to drop into the fetal position often. So to not really have any at all is strange to me. I've also had some weird dreams about losing teeth, twice. Right now my cervix is extremely soft, like it would be during AF however it is high instead of low and no AF in sight.

I hate that I am stuck in limbo at this point but I am praying for a miracle. I know a lot of people will say it is impossible to be pregnant with a BFN at 17 dpo so you don't have to tell me that. I am being hopeful, ok.

Oh and if you've made it this far into my novel :haha: here is a link to my chart.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e1f59/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I'm 13 dpo but usually for me is short around 9dpo so I'm almost 5 days late for af and still getting bfn. I've heard if your temps stay up to 18 dpo that's pretty much as good as a test! I could have misphrased that, but if your temps are high and youre at 17dpo I would place a pretty high bet

Your chart looks pretty clear as to where you Od so I don't think you're off there: )

Sorry I keep going back over your post and thinking more lol, your chart actually looks beautiful. After O you can see that second dip and that could possibly be implantation, and not goes higher after that! Jealous of your chart btw. I'm sorry you're not able to see it on a hpt yet! The wait is driving me crazy too

Thanks for your reply. I've had this happen one other time only to get AF on 18 dpo but my o day that cycle wasn't as clear. This time I cannot see any other possible o day. Good luck to you! Let me know how this turns out for you. So far only two days late here.

Hi Missranda!

I had a BFN at 15 dpo....waiting to test till 23 dpo and got a BFP. Take a look at my chart, temps stayed high for 18 days. You're chart looks great! Best of luck, keep us posted!

Wow 23 dpo! That must've drove you crazy. I think I'll test again either tomorrow or the next day. This morning my temp dipped a little but still well above the line. No sign of AF! I will keep you posted for sure. Seeing your chart really helps. Thank you!

Started spotting... so this is AF starting, I'm sure. That was my last round of femera. Luckily hubby has an appointment with his endocrinologist on Dec 2nd finally. And now I have to go back and be reevaluated. But I'm used to being disappointed after all these years.

I hope this pregnancy goes smoothly for you holistic doc.

Nnaime, good luck to you and let me know how you get along.

I'm sorry mrsranda. Don't be discouraged. Sending you lots of luck. :hug:

Ehh I'm fine. After trying this long you kind of expect disappointment. Looking forward to my hubbys endo appt. As far as my doctor, he just wants me to make an appt to talk to him. I refuse to try clomid again so we will see...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->