• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

17dpo, No AF, BFN

jos122613

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am currently 17dpo, the only way I am guessing that I ovulated was I had brown spotting on March 3rd & 4th. My last period was February 15th, and I have a 30/31 day cycle! I’ve never experienced ovulation spotting until those days, that was my first time so of course I freaked out. My partner and I BD’d 3 days before the 3rd & also 4 days after. My next expected period was due on March 17th and have had no signs of AF. I did get a little anxious today and POAS this afternoon, and I got what I expected a BFN. The symptoms that have been bothering me that i never get is nausea and yellowish liquid vaginal discharge ((sorry that was TMI)). If anyone has some advice or are experiencing the same please feel free to leave some comments! Thank you! Baby dust to all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->