1dpo who else is starting their crazy tww??

First 'official' tww wait here for baby no 2 :) obsessing already but wish I wasn't!!

I am on cycle 9 too. If I don't get pregnant this cycle I will be starting Clomid next cycle as one of my ovaries is lazy. I am hoping I get pregnant on my own. I am 2dpo. Ovulated monday. Tuesday had ultrasound to confirm it.

Can i join? I ovulated on valentine's day and had a 5 day transfer with one beautiful frozen well thawed I should say blast yesterday so I'm 1dpt5dt so im 6dpo today! Beta is farther away because frozen can take longer to implant so March 1st is my beta but I know I can't wait that long. No more left in the freezer as my 1st did not survive the thaw so here's to hoping my son will get a sibling this November!

Abanana and hard it took me a year to conceive do with ivf ICSI due to make factor infertility I know how hard it is seeing bfps everyman the I hope you can both conceive on your own this cycle!

Quinn I love your name I am also obsessing since day of transfer it's so hard not to be excited!

Abandoned and hard it took me a year to conceive do with ivf ICSI due to make factor infertility I know how hard it is seeing bfps everyman the I hope you can both conceive on your own this cycle!

Quinn I love your name I am also obsessing since day of transfer it's so hard not to be excited!

My son took over a year. And I believe I had the same problem with him as I fine conceived on the side that wasn't working to hard to push out the egg. Today makes me 5 dpo.

I'm going crazy today I wish I could relax but I just keep worrying over every little thing likening opened a can of pineapple to eat with my son and I feel like I strained doing it for a breif second now I'm worried it could have caused a uterine contraction and ruined inplantation. I have anxiety and am a major worry wart so I'm hoping all is fine down there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->