1st baby born at 39 weeks, will 2nd baby be early too?

depends on the baby, positioning, your health, and your emotions, honestly.

My son came at 41+5 (he was posterior). I will update when i give birth to this peanut (but that wont be for a while). I'm just expecting this one to be late but I don't really know

its different for everyone, but if i were basing it off of my friends experience, the ones who we early the first time, went overdue the second time. the ones that went overdue the first time went overdue the second time. But those are only a couple of my friends and as i said its different for everyone. Really there is NO way to tell

Amelie was 39+1 spontaneous labour, 15 hours from waters breaking, maybe 12 hours established labour and 27 min pushing. She was back to back and didn't turn at all.

I wouldn't mind a similar birth but not direct op.

Amelie was 39+1 spontaneous labour, 15 hours from waters breaking, maybe 12 hours established labour and 27 min pushing. She was back to back and didn't turn at all.

Haha yeah.direct op sucked! Ouch! And my labor was 30 hours :shock: you should be very prouD that yours was average length with an op!

My 1st was 4 days late and easyish labour, my 2nd was 3 weeks earlier and alot harder labour x

Haha yeah.direct op sucked! Ouch! And my labor was 30 hours :shock: you should be very prouD that yours was average length with an op!

No tears or grazed either. Midwife says if you can have a direct op baby with no epi you can do anything haha x

No tears or grazed either. Midwife says if you can have a direct op baby with no epi you can do anything haha x

I think she's correct! Haha. I went unmedicated (sooooo much back labor!!!) and I had a small, hardly noticeable cat scratch. I attribute that to the long crowning stage! Took6 hrs to push him out but he crowned for about a half hour :shock: I def think (if this baby isn't op) then labor is going tobe a breeze!

My 1st was 5hr labour born at 38wks gas, air and pethidine, my 2nd was faster and easier labout 1hr 40min born at 36wks no pain relief, my 2nd was bigger than my first also.
My MW and GP have told me that this baby will prob make an early and fast appearance but only time will tell, knowing my lukc i will go over by 2wks this time lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->