1st birthday....I think I'll get......

Mamafy

Mum to 5 & Angel Mum to 4
Reaction score
.....katie this:

ba14_1.jpg

:happydance: it'll be great fun for her I'm sure plus I'm getting her this little activity table:

161-3482412iSPA68UC406519X.jpg https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Prod...ys|10198284/Trail/searchtext>FISHER+PRICE.htm

:cloud9: plus i'm sure there will be more:blush: and some new clothes as she needs some more of the next size and some little winter clothes anyway:cloud9:

I cannot believe my baby will soon be 1...*gulp*:cry:

The ball pit looks like so much fun for her!

it does doesnt it vickie:happydance: I will probably be going crazy after the first day picking up balls from everywhere:dohh: but still its fun for her so thats all that matters:cloud9:

Wheres that pit from? :rofl:

lol @ sure there will be more I read the title and thought the rest would say you bought the high street :lol:

:rofl: not yet anyway:blush:

found the ballpit on ebay, new in box:happydance: havent won it yet but should do, I hope anyway:happydance:

Joe will think its his birthday though:rofl:

:rofl: I can see us getting one for Hannah and having our cats jump in it instead :rofl: :rofl:

I want that ball tent!! :D Looks great fun! x

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I won the ball pit, £23 with balls:happydance: I am so looking forward to Katies birthday,:cloud9:

Ooh, that does look like fun. Hope your little girl enjoys it!

Ooooh! I want one...for myself!!! Where are you buying that little tent with all the balls? Also Argos?

Madison is 14 months old and we got her an activity table from Toys R Us, plus lots of other little things. My Mum has a travel cot up at her house for when Maddy goes there, and she sometimes puts playballs in it and Maddy loves playing in it (and chucking all the balls out!)

I want one, but my house is not big enough, NO FAIR !!!!! Dont forget to post lots of pics of her party and in her new ball pool xx

I'm sure she will love it! I would :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"