1st Christmas Outfit?

NicoleSmith9

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I need help! My niece will have her 1st Christmas this year (she was born 12/29/2015) and we're having a birthday/1st Christmas for her. Her mom and I have chosen 3 outfits for her but would like other opinions. Which one would you choose? Open to new suggestions/In-Store/Online Stores for Christmas Apparel Too:happydance:

Thanks,

Nicole

Attachments

• xmas 12.jpg
    xmas 12.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 9
  • xmas 6.jpg
    xmas 6.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 8
  • xmas 4.jpg
    xmas 4.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 7
  • xmas 8.jpg
    xmas 8.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 12
I love the first one, so pretty and it's festive without being too festive for a first birthday

I like the first one. Definitely not the 2nd or 4th ones!

1 or 3 are pretty. I don't think the other two are appropriate for a baby

I love the 1st one but i also think 2&4 are trying to be like a sexy santa so id stay clear of them.

I like the first one! I wouldn't choose the 2nd or 4th one, they both look like adult costumes.

3rd one for me too.
2 and 4 would be a huge no, sorry

Personally I don't put that type of thing on my daughter. She is 13m, last year she wore a onesie most of the time with a pretty dress on for pics (she was 10w) and this year she will be wearing jammies until we go out (Christmassy ones) and then we will put a comfy dress and tights on.

They can still look cute but they want to be comfy at this age. Those all look really uncomfy!

No 3 for me, it's the only one that looks nice and comfy too. 2 and 4 would be complete no nos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->