1st cycle back using OPKs-NEED EYES :)

cbivens90

NTNP- goin' wit the flow
Reaction score
Ok so this is my first cycle back using OPKs. Me and my DF have been NTNP since August when we originally got burnt out on TTCing. We have been trying now for over a year an a half. The last time I did OPKs I swear I never got a clear positive. So, this time I am letting ya'll help me decide ! YAY !!!

BACKGROUND:
I got my mirena taken out in January of last year and we started trying immediately. I had about 10 normal 28-30 day cycles and then all of a sudden I didn't have AF show up for like 2 months Dec 24th 2011 was CD1 and March 3rd was my next CD1 so that is SEVENTY day cycle which included doctors appointments and blood work all came back negative. I haven't had a regular cycle since. I am currently on CD17 and my OPKs are looking like they are getting rev'd up to be positive soon. I will be posting pictures each day.

Thank you guys so much for looking and reading ! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Attachments

• OPK progression.jpg
    OPK progression.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 12
Your tests are looking good. I would say that a positive test will show up in the next day or two. How many times a day are you testing?

Good luck!

:flower: yer almost there its always good to have that 2nd opinion just to be double sure so i would agree and say 2morra or deffo nxt day so get bd:happydance: GOOD LUCK CATCH THAT LITTLE EGGIE:happydance:

I have been testing 2 times a day. Once with SMU and the other in the evening . I think I got my positive today at 2pm !!! I slept late so that was my SMU lol how sad but neways I am gonna post a pic now with it added to my progression. Oh and me and my DF bd last night and we are going to tonight when he gets home. he works 16 hr shifts so we always gotta wait til the night time :( BUT I hope this is our month !!!

Here you guys go ! I think this is my positive !

Attachments

• opk POSITIVE.jpg
    opk POSITIVE.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 8
That one looks amazing! Good luck! Fx you catch it this month.

Oh thank you ! Me too ! I have never gotten a positive like that before. Its so hard with my crazy cycles. Since this one was at 2pm I am going to do another one around 10 and see what it is like. DF will be home around 11:30 and then it is on ! lol

Sounds good. I usually get a strong line at night time. I'm sure with the BD last night and again tonight you will have your bases covered.

It is fresh so a little pinker than others but still very positive. I also have been having ovulation pains today !

Attachments

• opk positive 2.jpg
    opk positive 2.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 3
That line looks amazing! Make sure you :sex: over the next couple days as well. O usually happens about 12-48 hours after your lh surge. :thumbup:

Yes, Def ! I have already told DF to be ready for the next 3 days of bd'ing lol ! I love looking at progression threads and I am so happy mine is so great this cycle !

I am happy to announce that my ovulation test this morning was def negative. So I am pretty sure we did a great job of timing everything and I am super hopeful that this could be our cycle !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->