1st cycle BFN @ 11 dpo :( feeling devastated

Emilina84

Reaction score
Super bummed about a BFN, looks like our embryo didn't want to hang around. I'm feeling so devastated, I was so hoping it would happen for me first cycle. Anyone in the same boat or been here and got a BFP in second cycle? Do you know if you can start another cycle right away?

:nope::nope::nope::cry:

hey emilina84
so sorry to hear that it didnt work for you.
i dont have any advice for you are im only starting my cycle tomorrow for the ist time.
All i can say is try and pick yourself up in time and hopefully you will be in a position to give another cycle a go.
this isnt an easy journey to be one...i have ppl all around me popping out babies every few months..its so tough..
all i can do is snend you a big hug..thinking of you

Thanks Mammy :) I swear if I didn't have these forums and DH I would be on the floor bawling my eyes out! Definitely going to jump right back on the horse, and am armed with questions for my 2nd time around. Let me know how your first cycle goes!!

Baby Dust to you! xo

you are not out yet! what kind of test did you use? not out until af and 11 dpo is early :)

Yeah..... As mobaby put it, you are not out yet! Do another test on 14dpo x

I have my blood test ion Thursday but I feel AF coming on... Not holding out any hope, just being positive for the next cycle! Lots of questions for my Dr this time around. Baby dust to you guys!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->