1st cycle NTNP

charliekay

Mummy of two
Reaction score
hi ladies im currently on cd2 of my 3rd cycle but have decided to give up the whole ttc and let nature take its course. its all just too stressful and too much work for my liking lol. i conceived my son NTNP so i know it will eventually happen just have to be patient. so no opks this month! :happydance: not going to do a thing!!

gud luck to you all!! :dust::dust::dust:

It's my first cycle ntnp too, baby dust to us

lots of :dust::dust:

ive just read your post and i had my coil removed at the end of august, and my doctor said fertility should return to normal straight away :) so hopefully will happen soon for us! xx

Yeah that's what I was told cos I had the cooper coil, I am not sure I am ovulating though we will have to wait and see

Did you ovulate with the coil, I read that the cooper stops Ewcm cos I haven't been having any

i had the mirena coil, no idea if i ovulated though as my periods were very infrequent and light while i was on it. im not even sure if im ovulating since having it removed i used opks last month and got positive but also heard that you can still get positive and not ovulate so god knows :shrug: give up on them lol. and as for ewcm ive never had that, didnt even know it excists untill i joined this site lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->