1st day af. Anyone want to chat through a new cycle?

laura109

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I am ttc number 2. Dd is almost 18 months. My cycles are 25 days. We have just tried for our first month and af has arrived.

Would love a ttc buddy or several to go through this next months journey with.

Hi, :)
So I recently got married to my lovely husband back in July. AND we officially are now trying for our first baby which is very exciting!!! I wondered if anyone is interested in going through the trials of trying to get pregnant together (laura 109?). I was wondering what pre-trying planning people have been doing? And whats your strategy for getting pregnant?

Back in March I started taking folic acid, I also visited my doctor to see if there is anything else I should be taking she suggested that we both take selenium which helps decrease the chance of birth defects. Turns out my hubby already gets over the recommend amount of selenium through the mountain of chicken he eats (he is fairly into fitness, gym 5 times a week and eats lots of broccoli, chicken and rice). Soo since march (and some of it for the last couple of years) I have been taking: folic acid, selenium, calcium, magnesium, zinc, Vit K, Vit D, pure green tea tablets, bee propolis, ginseng (combo capsule of 3 types), mega multi vit, omega 3 and kelp tablets. I do eat a fairly healthy diet but I have been trying to cut out some of the sugar and processed foods to hopefully help build a healthier baby (fingers crossed). I have ordered lots of pregnancy and ovulation tests off amazon so our plan is to do lots of tests to determine when I am ovulating and to have sex every other day (read somewhere thats a good interval). Both my hubby and myself have been doing lots of research and reading trying to figure it all out Happy Baby baking D <3

AF was over on August 2nd, and i'm on CD 11 today. Estimated O day is Aug 13/14.

OH and I decided to just have fun with it for the first 6 months and not to temp or use OPK's as of yet.

I'm patiently waiting for that 1st :bfp:

We're on month 3 of TTC #1. OH and I want a sticky been so bad!

Hi Laura and others!

We're also TTC#2. I have a 2 year old and had my implant out last week. I'm currently waiting patiently (ha not!) for my first bleed so that I get a gage of where my cycle is.

I have been taking 7seasTTC for 2 months and Echinacea as I find its helps boost my immune system. I have bought OPK's and PT's from amazon also. But I feel its relatively pointless using them until I get my first cycle. My main issue is that my LO still does a lot of co-sleeping so is like my little living contraceptive :dohh: So its just finding time to BD and weaning him out of our bed!!

I would love to chat and wait it out with you :thumbup:

Hi ladies. I had two full days if cramping and genuinely thought af had arrived yesterday but she hadn't. Im now two days late but have not had a positive test. Hoping she will arrive today. Feeling extremely confused. Wishing you both luck for your bfp and hope i can join in again soon when my body starts giving me answers lol x

Hi ladies. I had two full days if cramping and genuinely thought af had arrived yesterday but she hadn't. Im now two days late but have not had a positive test. Hoping she will arrive today. Feeling extremely confused. Wishing you both luck for your bfp and hope i can join in again soon when my body starts giving me answers lol x

You're not out until the witch comes!

Fingers crossed for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back