1st day of OPKs

cbivens90

NTNP- goin' wit the flow
Reaction score
So this is my first day using opks and I am super excited to see what you guys think ! I got IC off amazon. They are both supposed to be Wondfo brand but they def look differently. The first two pics are of the first one I took. I think a lil weewee got above the max line so maybe it should be thrown out, but the 3rd picture is def done correctly. Looks like I am a few days til OV. My and my df did the bd today before he went to work just bc ! lol Let me know what you girls think !

Oh, I was also gonna ask everyone about the vitamins I am taking too. I am taking triple omega 3-6-9 and prenatal vitamins called pre-Natal complex ... it says it has ginger root, cranberry and peppermint oil with folic acid.

Attachments

• CD8icOPK.jpg
    CD8icOPK.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 20
  • CD8icOPK2.jpg
    CD8icOPK2.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 19
  • CD8icwondfoOPK.jpg
    CD8icwondfoOPK.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 20
so it looks like to me that you are oing so get to bedding whoot whoot

it seems like the blue handle one gave me a stronger reading than the green one ... i will test tomorrow with both and see if there is still i difference like this bc if so one test might be better than the other. Oh, another note about my pics, the blue handle was taken at about 11:30 am and the green at 2:30 pm .

baby dust

here is my pic incase you wanna compare:flower:

Attachments

• 5-18-11 opk.jpg
    5-18-11 opk.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 84
aww ! it looks like we are both very close . I am excited ! I hope you get your :bfp: too ! Ppl say the 2ww is awful but I cant wait !

Def think my test got lighter today ... ugh

Attachments

• IMG_20110519_213516.jpg
    IMG_20110519_213516.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 8
I did once yesterday ... I hope I didn't ov yet bc it would be super soon since I'm jus on CD9 now .. but of course I'm going to keep testing !

So here is my progression... or lack there of !

Attachments

• IMG_1128.jpg
    IMG_1128.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 9
i have had contradicting ovu dates so we will see but here is the pic:dust:

Attachments

• mail new hpt opk.jpg
    mail new hpt opk.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 21
I would say you still pretty early in the cycle for ov if you had 29 day cycles. So keep testing!

I'm on my first month usin OPKs too, although not started on them yet as I'm waiting unt CD12.

Good luck hunni I hope you get your :bfp: very soon xxx

Are you doing the test at the same time every day? That's the only way you can really compare because LH changes throughout the day.
x

If you're like me, I saw the OPK darken (but not dark enough to be my positive yet) and then lighten again. I have a 35 day cycle on average so I am testing once a day until I get a proper + :)

I at least poas once in the morning with both the brands of opks i have. the extra ones are from later on in the day bc i am a poasa lol an cant help myself. I know I am pretty early in my cycle ... I just would of thought my lines would be progressing some. My fertility friend says I am to ovulate on Wednesday and the mydays app has it on Friday. I am not doing any temping so hopefully it will happen this week ! yay

here are my two from today... one this morning and the last one just now.

Attachments

• IMG_1146.jpg
    IMG_1146.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g