1st Evening back at work tonight :(

BabyBlondex

Mummy to 2 💕
Reaction score
After being off for ages with extreme morning sickness, seriously I work in McDonalds how the hell is going back gonna make me feel ANY better lmao I just needed to rant.. Roll on greasy burgers and hair that smells of chips.. YUM...not!!!!!

Oh poor you! I hope it's not too bad!

Me too, but even on a good day there, its not great lol dreading it!

Won't it be a really great place to work when you hit the always hungry phase? mmmm Burgers.

Oh it was fab with DD when All I craved was big mac's lmao but I cant eat nothing this time round, have terrible m/s, its actually torture smelling everything there, it makes me gag LOL!!

Oh my goodness I don't know how you are going to manage... I have to walk past a burger place on the way home from work and the smell makes me feel so sick...

I hope burger smell becomes appealing to you very soon!

Lmao me too! but I will say the burgers don't smell half as vile as the chicken!its very strong, and I usually work that station so I wrap my apron around my face, no lie lmao x

Oh honey I know exactly what you mean everyone says wouldn't you like working with food so that you can take it home?? Um no? Its gag reflex coming on lol! So sorry though dear how about you wear a mask?? Lol sounds silly I know but just maybe it'll help.

Hahaha oh I know, I do usually like a big mac aswel so I'm hoping now the m/s is calming down that I can get my mouth around 1 and put the weight back on that ive lost lmao, will be a miracle if it even stays downthough lol! xx

Oh I didn't even think of the chicken!!

I find chewing very sweet bubble gum helps when things smell bad... are you allowed to do that at work or is it too unprofessional???

And you can have ice cream, right? Gotta love ice cream!

Haha your not supposed to have gum but I do anyway, I don't listen to anyone in that place lmao, Ill have to get some on my way,I fancy them hubba bubba gum...mmmmmmmm

LOVE macyDs icecream lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->