1st injections, im bricking it :(

L

louloubelle76

Isabelle is due for her 1st injections tomorrow and Im bricking it more then her for some reason.

Bless her she had blood tests, injection and a cannula in her hand when she was first born and I handled that but tomorrow im scared for her :cry: my mum is coming with me as Im a single parent and I need support.

Keira had her first injections 3 weeks ago. She screamed when they were being done but took the oral vaccine well. After she was a little fussy and the next day as well but otherwise she was fine and has been fine since. Don't worry about your LO, she will be fine!

Don't worry! They are over in a second. Always good to have some calpol handy in case she gets a little temp afterwards x

thanks ladies

well she was fine just cryed a little when the nurse done it, me i cryed lol what a wuss.

she is sleeping at the moment 2 hours overdue on her bottle now not sure if to wake her or not :/

She is probably just tired from it, and it can affect their appetite too. If its been 5 hrs I would wake her up though.

she woke up as soon as i posted lol she still isnt with it today :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"