1st midwife appt ! 11 weeks heard heartbeat ?

Jo.t

expecting #7
Reaction score
I am 11+3 & had my first appt this morning :)
By my LMP I am 11+3 but she could feel my uterus easily above my pubic bone & also heard the heart beat !
She said either im a bit further along or there is more than 1 in there !!!!

she is phoneing the hospital tomorrow morning & getting me in asap for my scan !

Dont mind if im further on (can u usually hear heartbeat at 11 weeks ?)

But dreading the thought of twins :-/

Anyone else had the same ?

It's pretty common for a lot too hear heartbeat by then especially if you have a normal unterus and it's not tipped or your placenta isn't at the front I have been able too feel my womb above my public bone for about 3 weeks now Hun it's completely normal z

I was 11 +3 according to my lmp when my midwife heard my baby'sheartbeat, too! I knew I was actually 11+5 since I ovulated a little early. At any rate, that would be lovely if you were further along than you thought!

Fx its only 1 then ! This is my 8th & never knew my uterus to be so high up before !
Its between pubic bone & belly button - hopefully get a scan soon :)

8?? That's awesome!! Well, you obviously have more experience with the matter than I do :haha: keep us updated!

I couldn't hear it this time at 11 weeks but I have a tilted uterus?!? this time around. With my last I could hear it at 11 weeks and it was just one and on my dates exactly. This baby is 12 weeks now and I had a scan and baby is kicking and heart beating away. Apparantly this one has just moved above my pubic bone :)

My womb is probley 4cm up from pubic bone at the mo !!!

8th baby wow!!!!!! Go you !!! Are u in the uk ?

Well they do say the more babies you have the higher chance of twins xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->