1st month officially ttc #1 really wanting a buddy

Dreaming87

Third tri! Nearly time
Reaction score
Hi I'm 26 and oh is 29(at the weekend) this is out first month officially ttc and I'm looking for people to talk through things with mainly so I don't drive him crazy. I'm on cd10 of a 27-32 day cycle

Hi Dreaming!

I'm on CD11 today of a 27-30 day cycle so not too far ahead of you.

We are trying to conceive #1 too. I'm 28 and DH is 35 and this is our third cycle TTC.

I'm happy to be your buddy, as I feel the same about not boring DH with everything! :)

Xx

Hi Dreaming and Bing! I have been TTC #1 we are 3 months in.. on CD21 so post OV and will find out on Thanksgiving if + or - looking for buddies as well!

Hi all!

This is my 2nd cycle TTC #1..I'm 9 DPO and on CD 30. I think I'm going to wait another week to test if the witch doesn't show!

Baby dust to all of us! :)

Hi Val/Amber

I'm on my 4th cycle now and currently on CD15. Had 3 days of high OPKs so should hopefully get a peak OPK today and ovulate tomorrow.

I will be testing on 12th December if AF has not shown before then.

FX'd you all get your BFPs this cycle!

Xx

Hi Val/Amber

I'm on my 4th cycle now and currently on CD15. Had 3 days of high OPKs so should hopefully get a peak OPK today and ovulate tomorrow.

I will be testing on 12th December if AF has not shown before then.

FX'd you all get your BFPs this cycle!

Xx

Hi Bing!

Hopefully the egg sticks and you get your BFP! You'll have to keep us updated! :)

I had a little bit of light red blood when I wiped after bding earlier, and it has since stopped. Not even enough for a pad! Hmmmm..I'm new to this, so I have no idea what that could mean hehe.

Fx for our bfp!!

Hi all... I hope I can join your group even though my story is a little different... Hubby and I got married in August and we weren't specifically trying but we conceived on our wedding night. 8 week scan was perfect and when we went back at 12 weeks baby only measured 9 weeks so I had to have a D and C as I didn't miscarry naturally. I am still very new to the whole process but really hoping for a BFP soon!

Hoping I can join in too! Currently on cd32 - af is normally regular to the date and this month its all gone tits up! Just want it to get here so we can crack on trying!

I'm 25 and hubby is 27 currently TTC #1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->