1st Month on Agnus Castus Now Cd 7 looking for buddies ..

uzmaqazi

mum of 2 princesses&Preg
Reaction score
Hi

Im 34 and have 2 beautiful daughters 5 and 14 months.trying for my final baby from 1 year now

i have high prolactin level and irregular periods cycles 30-75 days argh:mad:

started AC and Vitamin B from Cd1 ..hoping it suits me

anyone Cd 7 or near please join me..

im having a felling i will ovulate may be next week as its highly unlikely for me to have CM that early

dont know if its beacuse of Ac or what

anyone wanna join

lets have a BFP In feb :)

Hi Uzma!

I have been taking agnus castus as well :) It is now my 3rd month. It hasn't completely regulated me yet. However, it has somewhat reduced my irregular spotting (due to a hormonal imbalance).

When I took it for the first time, it brought on ovulation pretty quick. I had just finished with AF and ended up having another AF a week later! Not sure why that happened - but it did. My first month on agnus castus was picture perfect, however after my AF, the irregular spotting came back (though it was reduced).. So maybe I'm not taking it right? I take it every day throughout my cycle.

-How about you? How often do you take it?
-Which brand are you using?

hello

thanks for replying.

im taking 1600 mg per day(800 morning 800 evening)

its from holland and baratte

do you think its too much?

Hi Uzma,

Sorry for the delay in replying. Just checked this site now :)

I am not sure if its too much or not, as I have never taken AC from that brand before. However, are you taking it according to the instructions on the back? That should be a pretty good indicator as to whether you are on the right track :) Also, are you taking the fruit capsules or the extract?

I am currently taking the Nature's Way brand. I take two capsules per day with food. Each capsule is 400 mg each.

Hi

Im 34 and have 2 beautiful daughters 5 and 14 months.trying for my final baby from 1 year now

i have high prolactin level and irregular periods cycles 30-75 days argh:mad:

started AC and Vitamin B from Cd1 ..hoping it suits me

anyone Cd 7 or near please join me..

im having a felling i will ovulate may be next week as its highly unlikely for me to have CM that early

dont know if its beacuse of Ac or what

anyone wanna join

lets have a BFP In feb :)

Just wanted to say good luck and stick with agnus castus as it seems to work for a lot of women. I had a picture perfect ovulation the very first cycle I started using it and it had been taking weeks for me to ovulate before that. Hope you get your bfp soon!

Ok thank you.its my 12th day taking AC

Cm is not very much yet...

i hope we all get a BFP soon

Hello :hi:

Ill join you. I am on cd39 today and have yet to O :wacko: I've been taking AC for about 25ish days now so I'm hoping to O soon. I started spotting about 5 days in to taking it and it lasted for 11 days! It's was heavy enough spotting to mark as light bleeding on fertility friend but I just marked it as spotting with has kept me on my current cycle.

I currently temp, and use OPK's. I take 1200mg of AC, vit B6/12with frolic acid, vit C, D, and E. I am having some wet CM today so I hope that is a good sign that O is approaching!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->