1st time to use opk... pls help me read this.

Hopefulmom2b

Reaction score
Hi ladies im new to this opk thing, i wasnt able to do bbt so im just relying on opk and ewcm alone. Yesterday 9/6/11 start getting ewcm (sorry if tmi) i tested last night around 8 or 9 pm and its negative tested this morning and i dont know what is the reading on this one. so i thought to post the pic, maybe you could help me. is it almost positive?

when we should bd? im so paranoid thinking i already missed it. thanks in advance!
2011-09-07%25252008.22.33.jpg

Attachments

• 2011-09-07%25252008.21.18.jpg
    2011-09-07%25252008.21.18.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 2011-09-07%25252008.42.00.jpg
    2011-09-07%25252008.42.00.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 14
I'm not an expert by any means but I would say CD14 looks positive to me.

xxxxx

I'm not an expert by any means but I would say CD14 looks positive to me.

xxxxx

thanks impatientmumm, so is there any chance we can still catch the eggy if we bd tonight? hubby is at work at this time :( i don't know what to do.

The one on its own looks negative but the one on cd14 looks positive.
They're not the same are they? Sometimes my brain takes ages to register whats going on!

The one on its own looks negative but the one on cd14 looks positive.
They're not the same are they? Sometimes my brain takes ages to register whats going on!

they are the same, i think the one on its own i used flash. i edited my post and i attached one on its own without flash. i will try to retest later this afternoon. and i will post the result. i wonder how many more hours or day till really postive if this is not yet, this is my first time to use opk, this drives me nuts.. lol

thanks for the comment

you've got plenty of time hunny from the pos opk they say its usually 12-36 hours from seeing the positive opk that you will ovulate.

Get to BDing lol xxxxxx

you've got plenty of time hunny from the pos opk they say its usually 12-36 hours from seeing the positive opk that you will ovulate.

Get to BDing lol xxxxxx

LOL... thanks... do you guys feel some pressure at your back (light back pain) and heavy breast when you are ovulating? I also went to BR to go pee i wipe after i saw very tiny trace of blood with ewcm (sorry tmi).. im not yet on tww, im waiting for ovulation, so this things im experiencing doesn't makes sense to me. i wonder if some ladies here experience this stuff during ovulation.

impatientmumm- i will try to get DH do the deed.. it will be a challenge for me though since hubby seems stress at work recently, plus he doesn't like to do it like its a task that needs to be in certain time. any suggestion on how you get your OH to do it without making him feel pressured?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->