1st tri and eating everything in sight

faith2015

Reaction score
Oh no... I feel like a cow :brat:

I am 8 weeks and I have already gained 4lbs :dohh:

I used to be able to eat a breakfast bar and be good until lunch and then good until dinner. :haha: not any more!!!

I eat the bar then I snack, then I snack some more, then I snack some more, lunch by 11:30 and then snack some more, snack some more, popcycle then home to cook dinner

(snacks - pretzels, snap peas, cheese its, oatmeal cookie, pineapple, watermelon etc (not all bad stuff :haha: ))

never ending, ever hour on the hour I am eating grrrrrrr :growlmad:

I was like this with my last baby! Gained loAds in the first tri!! Hasn't hit with this one yet!!

I cant pack enough to eat while I am at work hehe

I know the feeling! I am only 5 weeks and 5 days and have already gained more than you! I've gained 2-3 kg's.:shrug:

I was like that with my DD and I'm like that again this time. I have to eat almost constantly or my blood sugar plummets and I feel very weak and tired. Btw I gained a total of 57 lbs with DD! :blush:

Don't get me wrong... I'm over the moon excited to be pregnant again but I get tired of eating... LOL... never thought I'd say THAT! I guess I prefer it to morning sickness though. :shrug:

Well I am glad I am not the only one!!! I just can't seem to stop it :haha:

Another issue I am having is the (TMI) constipation. I have tried 3 different kinds of prenatal's and can't find one to help :growlmad:

I would've given anything to be in your position in first tri. Instead I was so nauseous all the time that I was barely able to eat at all, and ended up losing several pounds. My doc said it's fine in first tri, but man, I hated being sick all the dang time.

prettybirdy27 - trust me I am counting down the days until 2nd tri :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->