1st u/s scan tomorrow! terrified!! :(

rapunzel87

Reaction score
Hello fellow 1st tri ladies :)

I hope that you and your developing lil babies are doing well :) I finally have my first ultrasound appointment tomorrow and I am super nervous :( I was so excited earlier but now I'm just terrified of all the scary possibilities. I know that the chances of a healthy baby are higher than a missed miscarriage/blighted ovum/other scary things. But, I can't help but feel paranoid. I find myself over analysing my symptoms. I have had nausea and slightly uncomfortable bb's but thats it! Just so worried that something may not be right in there. Looking for support and reassurance please :( Thanks :)

You will be fine love...your baby is fine..:)
I had no symptoms...found out at 10weeks that I m preggo...still no symptoms...
Wish u good luck:)

I remember feeling exactly the same way the night before my first ultrasound... I was soooo worried the baby wouldn't have a heartbeat or something else would be wrong. But guess what... Baby had a strong heartbeat and was measuring right on target.. I bet all will turn out the same way for you too. :)

I was the same - we dont have scans till 12 weeks in the UK but i was so convinced that either i had a blighted ovum, ectopic or missed miscarriage that i paid for an early reassurance scan at 8 weeks. I'd had so few symptoms and didnt really feel pregnant. Saw bean measuring 3 days ahead! All will be fine i'm sure :)

Thank you so much ladies! The scan was completely fine! Saw the little one and even got pics :) just praying for a healthy baby and pregnancy :) Thanks again!

I felt the exact same and all was fine :) Baby will be totally fine, relax and enjoy your scan! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->