2 Co workers sick with stomach flu

emicakess

Reaction score
1) They both got their flu shot but still caught it. UGH I hope I don't catch it. Fever, diarrhea, vomiting everything. Ugh.

2) My job only has 6 employees. With 2 gone that is just crazy. And one is going on vaca tomorrow so that's 3! I am confident in my ability to handle this but I'm just worried if I get another hard hit of MS!

Well here we go, wish me luck!

Ohh and scan tomorrow! :) :)

I am excited for your scan Emi! It stinks when we avoid catching something ourselves and then we are in a position where we cannot control be exposed to these nasty viruses going around. Double whammy for you because you will have to work 3 x as hard to keep up with the little ones with so many co workers out! Maybe some of the children will be out on vacation too and you'll get lucky lol. Hope you don't catch the bug and you have an excellent scan tomorrow!

Thanks pandi! I almost just had to cancel my scan tomorrow but someone finally volunteered to be here while I go do it. Tomorrow two people are leaving early, ones on vaca and ones sick. This is crazy! Oh well that's my job for ya.....6 employees -_-

That would have really been a bummer if you'd have missed you scan! I have a theory about work karma...since you are roughing it out when so many are not there you should get extra brownie points when you need to be off. Your paying it forward!

Stomach flu isn't the flu, therefore the shot will do nothing for it. My DH just got over it the other day, it is transmitted via fecal oral route, so wash hands before eating etc. The incubation period is 48 hours, hth.

Pandi you are right that's why my boss doesn't mind when I have to take days off for MS because I've put up with so much crap here lol

Azure, I didn't know that.well II change like 30 diapers a day but I wash my hands a lot and use hand sanitizer. I hope I don't get it ):

Aw bless you having to work so hard, Especially since you've had quite bad ms. Hoping everything goes well for your scan. I'll have my fingers crossed and will be looking forward to an update :) x

Thank you all. I wish time would go by faster I want to see my bebe!!! I hope :wacko:

Aww, I'm glad you didn't have to reschedule your scan! Excited to see the little bean! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->