• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 day period followed by pink spotting on cd8

Mrs.iwnamkabb

A Family Begins with Love
Reaction score
Hey ladies,

It's been years since I posted in here. I was an avid poster when ttc ds. It took us 5 years to have him ❤️ Very much worth the wait ❤️

Ttc #2. Came off implanon 3-4 months ago and haven't been paying much attention. Just going with the flow and trying to be relaxed about this.

Last cycle I had a two day period followed my normal ovulation cramps about cd 19. Waited for af to start. It seemed to be a few days late (not temping (yet 😉) so it finally showed up and lasted 2 days. That was on June 23 & 24.

So yesterday would be cd 8 and I had sharp stabbing cramps and when I wiped a few times yesterday I had very pale pink on the toilet paper. It only lasted a little while and could only see it on the toilet paper. Noticed it once this morning after going to the bathroom pale pink still..

I'm about 10 days till ovulation time again, am away from home so I'll wait till I get home to go buy any tests of any kind. But just wanted to hear if anyone is thinking this could be IB or early ovulation based on your own experiences ❤️

Pic of the pink attached ❤️https://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z403/jenifer_rene06/Facebook/mobile%20uploads/06520A78-FC00-4FEA-8890-2D917A3ED433.jpg[/IMG]

Have you tested since af?
I had what I thought was a period, and on off spotting for two weeks and found out I was 7 weeks pregnant. So any strange bleeding I take a test now just to check!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->