2 days late, negative hpt I need advice

trying2bamom

Reaction score
Ok we are trying to conceive (after a miscarriage in September) for our second child. I am a ball of confusion right now and need to know if anyone else has had this happen and what werre the ending results so here it goes.

Because we decided, after the loss, that we would try again starting January, I started placing my menstrual information in an app starting in Oct, so that by January I would have accumulated enough data for the app to work with.

Every month my period has come in like clock work every 28 days, I havent had any unusual stress and we bd on every other day that the app said was my fertile window. Now I'm 2 days late, but I took a ,cvs brand, home pregnancy test and it says negative. I took 2.

My breast (nipple area)are tender, I am peeing more often, my stomach feels bloated, and I am nauseated. I know that PMS symptoms mimic pregnancy symptoms, But I have never been nauseated before, during, or after a period.

I am so confused right now. I have looked at the data from the app and my period is in fact 2 days late I counted each of the months and the app was spot on , on when I would come on. Even last month I thought I was going to be late because I didnt come on early morning , but hey the end of the day af was there just like the apo said it would.

Has anyone gone through this ? What happened in the end?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->