2 Days late....no sign of AF and BFN!!!

Ashson

Reaction score
I'm beginning to become extremely frustrated....I'm 2 days late and just had a BFN, no sign of AF cervix is high, soft and juicy (sorry TMI)!!!
I don't know what to do, other than keep buying pregnancy tests for BFN!! I would rather AF arrived so I could focus on my next cycle, I can't stand all the false hope and anticipation!!
Sorry, rant over!!
Anyone else experienced this??? Xx

yes i had that the cycle before the one i fell pregnant in. af tricked me horribly. gave me not only spotting on the exact day i would have implantation bleeding, but also gave me a late period by two days and i have a clockwork 28 cycle and it was the first time i ever spotted in all my cycles. i was so upset and angry when af creeped in the next morning.

as for the cervix, i believe it would be closed and hard. my cervix felt like the tip of my nose when i got pregnant. if its soft and wet, its probably getting ready for some flow. when you're pregnant, cervix stays closed and hard. when period is coming, it will open up again after closing during the nonfertile days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->