2 days Overdue... our shortlist!

CaptainMummy

Reaction score
We will be having our second daughter any day now but still cant agree on a name! We are down to a list of 4... which do you prefer?

Ella Marie Murphy
Charlotte Marie Murphy
Riley Marie Murphy
Cara Marie Murphy

I like Ella then Charlotte... OH likes Riley. Blah!

Marie is OHs sisters middle name who sadly passed away 8 days after our dd was born and murphy will be the surname. Part of me feels that because the middle name is from.his family, I should get to pick the first name... but then its not like he just picked a name from his family so its probably not fair that Im thinking like that!

I think I agree with you! Ella then Charlotte. Not a fan of Riley or Cara 2bh.

I sort of know how you feel with choosing the name and if you were wanting to use a first name to honour a member of your family too I would agree but I'm not so sure in this situation :shrug:

I like Ella and Charlotte as well. I think Ella goes slightly better with Marie.

1. Ella
2. Cara
3. Charlotte
4. Riley (this one seems more masculine/unisex than the other 3)

I like Cara but I think Ella goes a bit better with Paige

I think Ella, Paige & Ella sound so cute together :)

Although I'm gonna be the odd one out and say my second favourite from your list is Riley :) x

I love Ella :flower:, Riley is cute for a girl too :thumbup:

I love cara. It's a bit different but not strange, like Paige.

Cute names xx

Ella and cara are my fav. I think Ella sounds the best with Marie. Both sound great with Paige x

Ella definately. Riley makes me think of a boys name, not a girl. x

Love Charlotte and Ella. I'd probably go for Charlotte as it's less common (at least where I am) but both are lovely.

I like Charlotte best, but I do have to say my second pick would be Riley- I love unisex names. Wish you the best of luck deciding, I hope one of the names just pops out at you when you see her :)

TBH I think of Riley as a boys name so I would go Ella Marie - very pretty xx

I like Charlotte most followed by Ella. But, I can't help but think Riley and Paige sound really cute together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->