2 dpo and new here

MrsColviper3

Reaction score
Hi ladies. Im brand new to this site (I was on twoweekwait previously but did not like the lack of answers I received there.)

I'm currently 2 dpo and I know it's way too soon for real symptoms but today I feel bloated, gassy, nauseous and earlier had cramping.

Anyone else having or had these symptoms? Did it turn out bfp?
Also anyone else in the tww that wants to be buddies and symptom spot and test together??

Hi, I can't answer your qn but popped in to welcome you! Currently O day for me so I'll begin symptom Spotting Soon haha I tell myself not to SS but can't help myself ;)

Hi! The tww can be so stressful. I've been pregnant twice and honestly they where both different... First time my symptoms during tww where the same like right before af... Bloating. Cramping. Gassy. Exhaustion. The second time around I was dizzy. Exhausted. Lightheaded. Headaches. Nausea. Bloated. Sore boobs. I sure hope you get your bfp!! I currently have a 19 month old we lost our first at 6 months pregnant. My daughter she nurses yet and I haven't had an af since August 2012... So I am unsure if can fall pregnant but lately I been feeling the same symptoms I had the second time. I'm planning to try to test Thursday. I'm just so scared to see a bfn. They are heartbreaking.
What day are you planning to test? I recall getting my bfp around 17 dpo and 15 dpo. Did you use opks this cycle?

thanks for replying ladies!

Mrs_Right - yes not SS is soooo difficult...I know 2-3 dpo is way too early to SS but I always swear I feel things! I hope it does not end in disappointment again!

TTC- yes I did use opk's ..I had a blaring red line on Saturday. DH and I BD on late fri night (like midnight) and then 3 am sunday morning lol..I thought I felt O late Sunday evening so I am hoping we caught that egg this time!!

I used digital opks as well as cheaper opks from lullaby this time due to not really getting a strong + line before. Got my smiley face on my CB with a fantastic dark line on my lullaby opk. Typical I got my strong + the same month I use digital :haha:
Only got it yesterday so I'm either Oing today or tomorrow

Mrscolviper sounds like you ovulated! Sure hope you caught the egg as well. Your timing sounds good! Fixed to this being your month!

Mrs right I love the cb digital I got pregnant on them right away with my daughter the second time! That was after 4 months of ttc the second time around. First time it took me 15 months to fall pregnant. But I used the cheap opks and I didn't get a good positive. How neat that they cheapies and digital both gave you clear positives! Sure hope you have a bfp!

:dust:

Today I'm cramps congested and nausatious. Hoping af is on the way or going to be pregnant soon if I'm not.

Got my temp rise this morning, DPO 1 today! Officially in the TTW! Will try to convince DH to BD again tonight, not sure how that will go haha we're both usually exhausted on Thursday nights, it's such a long day for the both of us! :haha:

The answers to questions are hit and miss.. Ive tended to stay away from the boards because of this and found a good group of girls that i follow in their journals. I am 1dpiui today. I had my first iui yesterday. Im currently testing out my trigger shot.. Then i will wait until im 14dpiui to test for a bfp! Id love to wait with ya!

Ss is so hard.. Because af, progesterone, hcg shots.. Everything causes the exavt same symptoms.. I had myself damn convinced one month because of sy ptoms and it killed me getting a bfn.. Then when i had my chemical.. I had zero symptoms! So you just never know.

My journal is in my signature if you are interested!

2 DPO and already SS lol headache just came on out of the blue and itchy bbs today. I know it's way too early to tell, counting down til test day! How you ladies doing?

Good morning ladies!...and welcome to the forum, MrsColviper3!! :)

I either O'd on the 14th or 15th, and this will be our first cycle TTC after our miscarriage threw off my hormones...so I'm excited to be in the TWW again!
I don't think we have a great chance this time around though.
We last BD'd on Sunday, which puts our one shot at 3-4 days prior to O...

I'm still hopeful, but considering the poor quality of my fertile cm this cycle, I just doubt his swimmers had a hospitable environment for the prolonged stay.
However, I noticed what felt like O pains come from both sides this time around, so maybe a few female :spermy: survived long enough, and just MAYBE there are 2 eggs...?...

You know, its the funniest thing when I catch myself internally begging my body to just cooperate...hahaha...like THAT's going to do any good! :wacko:

Good luck and :dust: to us all!!!

Hey nmv! :wave: (don't know if you remember me?)

Anyway - we only BD 5, 4 & 3 days before O this cycle because my husband had to go away for work. We thought we would be out for sure, but I fell pregnant. There's still hope for you :flower:

Hey nmv! :wave: (don't know if you remember me?)

Anyway - we only BD 5, 4 & 3 days before O this cycle because my husband had to go away for work. We thought we would be out for sure, but I fell pregnant. There's still hope for you :flower:

Of course I remember you! You're my first, and still only, official friend on this site after all. :hugs:
I actually sent you a congratulations message earlier today!
I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Thank you so much for sharing with me....it eases the nerves to know we have a better chance than I might have thought!
It seems I've been running about a month or so behind you...with both the ups, and the terrible downs. FX the trend continues, and we get our second BFP this round as well! Wouldn't it be awesome if you and I wound up preggers together and get our happy, healthy babies before Christmas!

Oh, that would be lovely! :D

Hi! I'm new to bnb as well. I believe I am 4dpo. This is my second cycle TTC. My first son was a NTNP baby. So I'm learning all kinda of TTC things on here! I'm not using opk's yet. I am using an ovulation chart..If I do not concieve this month I will start opk's. Last month I SS so bad. This time not so much. With my first pregnancy I didn't have noticeable symptoms, I was 2 days late and I just knew because my cycle is on point always!
I wanna test but I know it's too early. Next Wednesday I am..that's the earliest Fx

2dpo today.... I was terrible SS last cycle and convinced myself I was pregnant.... To the point where my AF was 4 days late and I'm never late... It was crazy! My oh was so disappointed when af finally came... So I've promised myself that this cycle I will relax and wait so I don't have to see his sad little face again!! But I know I will end up testing early in secret lol lol no will power at all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->