2 DPO Buddy?

TC1978

Reaction score
The wait is killing me. Hubby doesn't wanna hear about it every 2 minutes. Lol. Looking for a buddy :)

I am 2DPO too!! Same here hubby is tired of me talking about it lol. I am driving myself crazy!

I'm so excited! He's like what's the big deal? Why worry? Its 2 weeks away. Lol. Meanwhile I'm paying attention to every little symptom! Driving myself nuts! Can't help it. Lol. So any symptoms for you?

Sorry it's took so long to get back with you, I work twelve hour shifts so I've been working these past two days. So today is cycle day 24 and 5 dpo. The past few days I've been very tired and hungry all the time, I keep telling myself that it's just because I'm getting close to my period lol. Hope it's a early pregnancy symptom though:). I'm super excited though!!!!!! How about you???

Not too much as far as symptoms now. But at 3-4 dpo I had a very sore left side (low and slightly left). Hoping implantation pains???

I'm 4dpo and it's seeming to take forever to get through the 2ww. x

Tomorrow I'm finally 9dpo. I'll be testing, tho it's probably still too early. Since I'm a test-aholic I decided on wed (9 dpo), sat (12 dpo), and tue (15 dpo/af/cd 1). Wish me luck! When are you testing?!

My partner works abroad and is returning away tomorrow night and he doesn't want me to test when he isn't there. I'll test in the morning, but other than that he's expecting that I then wait another 5 weeks (not happening!).

Good luck testing xx

Okay so today I am 8dpo and I had to take a test but of course it was a BFN!!!! So disappointed but also know it's still real early, so I'm going to wait till 12 dpo to test again:) no symptoms right now.

Good luck everyone!!!!! BABY DUST TO ALL!!!!!!

So I tested and thought I saw the faintest line possible. But I think my eyes were playing tricks on me. Grrrr. Well now I wait til Saturday. Good luck to all you ladies as well!

3 dpo here! Although its my first cycle off my pill so a little unsure as to exact ovulation (going by ewcm not temping yet) think I ovulated later than I thought.
Plus last time I was off the pill I didnt get af the month after I came off so that could throw me.

2ww is so longgggg

I am so happy for you wahooo!!!!! Hope it's s very sticky baby I'm testing in the morning! Hope I get one to:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->